£50 – 55K DOE (OTE £100K +) & Car Allowance – Cheshire, SK9 / Home Working / Client Visits.
A Sales Consultant who has experience of selling Cloud Solutions / Managed Services or Cyber Security is needed to join a leading Managed Service Provider based in Cheshire. Expect to travel across the UK to building relationships and closing business with new customers.
For over 30 years, this leading IT Consultancy has developed a service portfolio including private & public cloud provision and full in-house, UK based 24*7 monitoring and operations to all customers. Due to continued success, they are now seeking a talented Sales Consultant / Cloud and Managed Services Sales Consultant to join their award-winning team that includes some of the brightest minds in the industry.
Joining as the Sales Consultant / Cloud and Managed Services Sales Consultant you will proactively engage and successfully close business with potential new customers. Whether you are building relationships, qualifying opportunities, matching customer needs with products and services, building presentations, attending client meetings, keeping up to date with new technologies, contacting warm leads or spotting new opportunities, it will be your excellent interpersonal skills that deliver outstanding results.
This position will start primarily as office based whilst you find your feet and train up on their Products and Services. The company would much rather you were out on the road visiting prospects every day, as long as you are hitting the numbers they are flexible on where you work from.
To qualify… You should be a Sales Consultant / Cloud and Managed Services Sales Consultant / Business Development Manager / Sales Manager / Corporate Account Manager / New Business Manager or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience of selling one or all of the following, Cyber Security solutions and compliance consultancy (Darktrace, MDM, SIEM, Pen Testing, Cyber Essentials, ISO). Managed Services and IT support services (Desktops, networking and infrastructure). Cloud Hosting Solutions (preferably Azure but not essential). Microsoft 365 Solutions.
- Experience of dealing with Board level representatives at small and medium sized businesses.
- Experience of working alongside technical colleagues as part of a team.
- You are a good communicator both written and verbally, and can build excellent rapport.
- Strong presentational skills.
- You have a positive, enthusiastic attitude to work and life
- You are a self-starter who wants to hit the ground running
- The ability to match customer problems to solutions
- A willingness to travel across the UK to attend customer meetings and presentations when necessary. A full UK driving licence is required.
This is an excellent opportunity for self-motivated and enthusiastic Sales Consultant / Cloud and Managed Services Sales Consultant, who is looking for variety, responsibility and the opportunity to expand their skills with an industry leader.
In return expect a fantastic benefits package that includes:
- Car allowance
- Company laptop & mobile phone
- 22 days holiday
- Your birthday off as a holiday
- 2 family holiday days at Christmas
- Breakout room with pool table, massage chair and Play Station
- Staff discount platform
- Employee Assistance Programme with 24/7 access to helplines and counselling services
- £500 bonus for outstanding employee of the month award (Subject to nomination and selection as winner)
- £1000 recruitment referral subject to our referral policy
- On-site parking