£25 – 30k (£50k Y1 OTE) + Benefits – North West England, North West
A Sales Consultant / Field Sales Executive / Regional Sales Representative is needed to join a leading design, content and marketing agency who specialise in the education sector. Covering the Northwest of England, you will be excited by the idea of creating inspiring learning environments for primary schools, secondary schools, colleges and universities.
This is a perfect opportunity for someone who comes from an education, creative or sales consultant background. You might have experience in one, or all, of these areas.
- Experience in education who is keen to move from the public to the private sector and wants to be involved with schools
- A creative background who is also after a new challenge or
- A sales consultant background and would like to apply their sales techniques and pipeline management to the education sector.
With more than 20 years of experience and a proven back catalogue of amazing work behind them this unique agency produce bespoke projects that push the boundaries of creativity in the education sector. With strong growth forecasts and a series of impressive client wins they are now seeking an ambitious sales savvy field rep to join their small, passionate team.
As the Sales Consultant / Field Sales Executive / Regional Sales Representative, you will attend sales meetings to explain their product, offer consultation to clients and be the face of the company. You’ll also need to engage with customers face to face during these meetings, so you’ll have excellent customer service and consultative skills. You will also confidently generate meetings with clients and nurture sales opportunities to close sales and meet targets. And you’ll own relationships and oversee orders from conception to completion. Finally, you will need to attend regular trade shows, to promote the brand, products and services.
The Sales Consultant / Field Sales Executive / Regional Sales Representative will be responsible for generating and nurturing leads through the sales funnel (prospects, leads, qualified leads, customer) by:
- Developing a detailed understanding of the education market and the products and services that they provide.
- Liaising with the marketing team to generate leads and sales meetings.
- Responding to enquiries promptly.
- Following up leads in a systematic and suitable way.
- Maintaining and expanding leads/client database to ensure data that future marketing and customer service is tailored, up-to-date and relevant to leads/clients.
- Booking and attending sales meetings daily with prospective clients (schools, nurseries, universities).
- Putting together quotes and sending them on to prospective clients.
- Maintaining contact with clients who have received quotes in a systematic and suitable way to convert quotes to orders.
- Converting quotes to orders.
- Working with the design and production teams to ensure orders are delivered to a high standard and in line with your customer’s expectations.
- Developing customer relations by being available as a point of contact to customers where needed through the service process.
- Nurturing relationships with existing customers to generate repeat business.
In order to secure this role, you must hold a full UK driving licence and be willing to drive to multiple meetings in a day.
To qualify… You could be an ambitious Sales Consultant / Field Sales Executive / Field Sales Representative / Regional Sales Manager / Business Development Manager / Sales Executive or similar who is adept at:
- Meeting personal targets.
- Managing your own workload.
- Being personable, approachable, and friendly.
- Having strong customer service skills as you will be meeting customers face to face.
- Being punctual.
- Being efficient and productive.
- Being self-motivated and driven.
- Having strong communication skills.
- Being familiar with sales techniques and pipeline management and be able to adapt those skills to the education sector.
- Flexibility to travel and a full UK driving licence.
You will be given a laptop, mobile phone and car expenses.
Based from home you will be given the autonomy to work on your own terms, therefore you should be the type of person who can take the initiative and get the job done. Regular contact is expected with the head office team and meet-ups / trade shows are a regular occurrence (Covid permitting). This is an exciting opportunity be part of a close-knit company where you can expect fantastic training and support, excellent earnings and a career path to match.
As a guideline northern area locations include (but can be negotiated): Manchester, Liverpool, Bradford, Wigan, Leeds, Sheffield, Wakefield, York, Preston, Blackpool, North Lincolnshire, North Wales and other surrounding areas.