£24k DOE + Uncapped Commission (OTE £50k) – Birmingham, B92
A Sales Executive / Telesales Representative is needed to join a dynamic, results-driven, & energetic group of companies that specialise in live training events for sales, marketing, business strategy and personal development. This is a rare opportunity to join a thriving high performing sales team, with the best training in the business.
Our client is THE PLACE for Coaches, Consultants, Speakers, Trainers, Authors and other ‘experts’ who are committed to getting their business to six, then seven figures and beyond. They have an enviable reputation for consistently and successfully achieving these results with their world-class trainings, events and Mastermind programmes. They are now seeking driven Sales Executives / Telesales Representatives who are genuinely excited about the prospect of serving other people.
After full training and learning their sales philosophy, you will work at the very forefront of the business making outbound sales calls to potential customers. Whether you are asking open questions to understand customer needs, wants, and challenges; cleansing, qualifying, and disqualifying leads, helping to grow the sales pipeline; conducting pre-event / confirmation calls; closing hot qualified leads or attending live events, it will be your superb communication skills that deliver outstanding results.
If you want a career in sales, love serving people and earning good money drives you, AND you also have the fortitude to start at the bottom and work up believing you have what it takes to be successful then this is the role for you!!
To qualify…You should be a Sales Executive / Telesales Rep / Sales Representative / Business Development Exec / New Business Exec / Telemarketer or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- You can recognise and maintain energy at a 10/10 so calls and all interactions are to the highest standard.
- You are target driven.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Impeccable communication skills face to face and over the phone.
- Incredible listening skills.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- You are committed to learning and understanding the Elite Closing Philosophy, and actively participating in training and watching training videos.
- Actively contribute to discussions on how/where to generate more leads/sales.
Working for a fast-paced, buzzing company, you will be someone who can take the initiative and get the job done – thriving under pressure and enjoying being part of the team.