£Commission ONLY – OTE £40,000 – £80,000. – London, EC1 (Homeworking)
A highly driven Sales Executive who loves selling, is goal-oriented, ambitious as well as passionate about personal development and entrepreneurship is needed to join a leading training and mentoring provider.
You must be self-motivated and have a mindset that is driven to create the end result.
Our client specialises in:
1) Personal Development trainings, workshops and coaching programmes empowering people to unleash their genius, live a life of purpose and create successful businesses.
2) Smaller workshops, teaching Coaches, Consultants, Speakers, Trainers, Authors, and other Experts how to use better sales and marketing practices to grow their businesses.
3) Group coaching programmes, helping small business owners to implement sales and marketing systems in their business, so they can get more leads, more customers, and more profit.
4) Assist with basic Social Media messaging and DM’s
The Sales Executive role
- As the Sales Executive you will be responsible for:
- Following up on warm and or cold leads to sell into workshops and coaching programmes using a mobile and/or Zoom from home
- Attending events, trainings and workshops in London to assist with sales at the event as well as following up on sales after the events
- Reporting your sales weekly to the Sales Director and CEO, ensuring you have a pipeline to exceed you targets
- Participating in their top of the range personal development provided to upskill yourself and ensure you are performing at the highest level
The role will require you to work from home. You may be required to attend our events in central London.
To qualify…You should be a Sales Executive / Telesales Rep / Sales Representative / Business Development Exec / New Business Exec / Telemarketer or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experienced in a telesales, telemarketing, sales role;
- The ability to generate your own leads;
- You are confident, energetic and self-motivated;
- Excellent administration and computer skills;
- Excellent spoken and written English.
In return you can expect:
- Remote Work
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
This is a full time Monday to Friday, occasional Weekend availability