£40 – 45k DOE + Bonus (OTE £50K) + Benefits – London, W6, Flexible / Home Working
A Sales Executive / Business Development Manager, who has B2B Software sales experience, is needed to join a SaaS provider that specialises in cloud based, ‘Mid-office’ software. Expect a rare opportunity to play a key role delivering consultative sales solutions, earning uncapped commission, and assisting with expansion across the UK & beyond.
Since 2009, this innovative IT Solutions Company has been working across almost all industry sectors, providing flexible and robust solutions. With over 1000 customers using their system to track time & expense, they are renowned for providing a tool that helps other businesses run more efficiently. Due to their love for making software they are constantly releasing new features and improving the platform to provide more for customers.
With full product training on offer, the Sales Executive / Business Development Manager will utilise their love of tech to bring on new clients. Whether you are managing inbound enquiries, arranging demonstrations, creating opportunities through networking & outbound calling, or attending events / exhibitions, it will be your drive and determination that ensures sales opportunities are maximised.
To qualify… You could be a Business Development Manager / Field Sales Manager / Sales Manager / New Business Manager / Sales Executive / Business Development Executive or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Some prior sales experience, ideally in software/B2B solutions
- A genuine interest in technology, a high degree of computer literacy
- You are willing to learn and gain an in depth understanding of their software offering
- An ability to empathise and understand the clients’ requirements and combine product knowledge and creativity to offer the best solution
- Excellent communication and organisational skills to keep on top of a large pipeline of prospects
- You are based in or around London for limited office attendance
- You are educated to degree level
This vacancy offers the Sales Executive / Business Development Manager a unique opportunity to join an expanding organisation that prides itself on building brilliant solutions all within a fun and highly rewarding environment. In return you can expect, flexible schedule, work from home, company events, pension and much more.