£Negotiable + Bonus & Equity – Cheshire, Congleton (CW12)
A Sales Manager / Site Manager is needed to oversee all sales operations for the Home of Motorhomes and Specialist Micro Caravans in the UK. Working from their site in Congleton, expect a rare opportunity to take overall control of the business.
Joining as the Sales Manager / Site Manager you will be responsible for the creation and execution of annual and strategic business plans and associated sales targets. Utilising your drive and vision for the business you will have a natural affinity for generating sales and high-quality customer service. You will be responsible for the whole sales experience (trade & retail), including actively achieving sales, sales admin and literature, generating and following up on sales leads, promoting sales, show-rounds and after-sales care.
Tasked with ensuring the successful operation of the site you should expect a diverse and challenging role that will test your organisational and management skills to the limit. Whether you are visiting dealers, creating footfall from marketing and the website, working closely with partners in Spain & Turkey, issuing quotes, nurturing new business partnerships, recruiting new team members, or maximising business opportunities across different sales channels, it will be your ‘can do’ attitude that delivers outstanding results.
To qualify… You should be a Sales Manager / Site Manager / General Manager / Caravan Sales Manager / Business Development Manager / Selling Park Manager / Operations Manager or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in a similar Sales Manager / Site Manager role ideally within Caravans / Holiday Homes / Motorbike sales
- Excellent business acumen, you know what needs doing, and you do it
- You have strong leadership, motivation, and managerial skills
- You are a fantastic communicator
- You are creative and able to think outside the box
- The ability to spot business opportunities
- The ability to work effectively on your own as well as in a team
- The ability to provide solutions in an ever-changing environment – you must be flexible in your approach as no two days are the same.
This is a rare opportunity for Sales Manager / Site Manager with a strong work ethic and a self-sufficient approach to take overall control of an exciting business. Get in touch…