£27 – 32k DOE + Benefits – London, N11
A Sales Team Manager / Client Sales Supervisor is needed to join a leading provider of Property Guardianships. You will take a key role managing a talented sales team.
Providing peace of mind to property owners through enhanced Property Guardianship, this innovative company expertly secure and maintain vacant properties with their bespoke end-to-end solution, creating aspiring communities and offering working professionals affordable and flexible living opportunities. Due to exciting growth, they are now seeking a Sales Team Manager / Client Sales Supervisor to build and promote strong, long lasting customer relationships.
Overseeing the sale team, the Sales Team Manager / Client Sales Supervisor will be responsible for:
- Establishing and adjusting Property selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, supply and demand.
- Setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives.
- Presenting sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Identifying emerging marketing and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Maintaining the sales team by recruiting, selection, orienting, and training employees.
- Supervising team members in duties and performance, providing feedback on a weekly basis and reporting team performance to senior managers.
- Carrying out a daily huddle with the team, Appraisals and 1-2-1’s.
- Motivate, guide and mentor team members to exceed KPI’s
- Prepare and submit performance reports.
To qualify… You should be a Sales Team Manager / Client Sales Supervisor / Sales Manager / Sales Team Supervisor / Sales Supervisor or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Previous experience as a supervisor for a sales team
- Superior negotiating skills
- Excellent time, planning and project management skills
- The ability to flawlessly present and communicate in both written and verbal forms
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Exceptional communication skills at all levels.
- The ability to handle high levels of pressure.
Working for a fast-paced, buzzing company, you will be someone who can take the initiative and get the job done – thriving under pressure and enjoying being part of the team.
In return you can expect:
- Local offices with free parking
- Bright office with free tea, coffee, bottled water and snacks. Premises is also situated on a lake and there is an onsite cafeteria with lots of indoor and outdoor seating
- The office also has a break out room with 55inch tv with Netflix
- Lending library with self-development books
- Courses offered for job specific development and full onboarding package for new team members
- Regular team social events