£Competitive + Excellent Bens (Flexible working) – Greater Manchester, SK10
A Senior Account Executive is needed to join one of the UK’s largest and most successful integrated marketing communications agencies near Manchester. Expect an exciting role where you will work on one of their largest Retail clients as part of a fully integrated team.
Hybrid working is available.
With over 300 offices across 125 countries this global marketing communications agency employs thousands worldwide and works with some of the globe’s brightest brands. The Manchester agency is an exciting hub employing over 300 highly talented people all housed within a state-of-the-art 8-acre campus which includes a swimming pool, ghosts a cat named Tom and veg allotments!
As the Senior Account Executive, you will be one of the day-to-day contacts for the clients, managing all jobs through agency systems and procedures.
In more detail the Senior Account Executive will:
- Interpret client feedback to develop accurate and engaging briefs for the creative and studio teams.
- Build effective working relationships with all key departments, ensuring they are updated and work is in line with client requirements.
- Ensure client requests are managed promptly and expectations are managed in terms of speed and delivery.
- Ensure all creative work is signed off, proof read and all mandatory requirements have been included before leaving the agency.
- Work independently and pro-actively to progress projects, ensuring key stakeholders are kept-up-to date and all deliverables are produced on time and within budget.
To qualify... You could be a Senior Account Executive / SAE / Junior Account Manager / Marketing Account Executive / Communications Executive / Marketing Communications Executive or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Previous agency experience, preferably working on fully integrated campaigns.
- Highly developed organisational skills, excellent attention to detail, and the ability to work independently to ensure projects are managed effectively.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Experience of handling large volumes of work and working to tight, fast deadlines.
Any previous experience working with Retail clients would be a real bonus.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Account Executive to join one of the largest marketing communications agencies in the UK. In return, you can expect a competitive package, a culture ideally suited to those who enjoy pursuing personal career development and a working environment that really is hard to beat.