£Competitive + Excellent Benefits – London, EC1V
A Senior Account Manager (B2B/B2C) is needed to join a global media group that boasts a fantastic collaborative culture. Working from their office in London, the Senior Account Manager will be involved first-hand in the growth, development and execution of UK strategies for Consumer Tech, Games, Entertainment and B2B from a client list of key accounts.
With a portfolio of brands and digital platforms this leading group improves every aspect of the consumer journey, helping people make better decisions while unleashing transformative growth for businesses and partners. Everything they do is powered by their world-class platform of technology, data and deep digital expertise. Joining their Account Management team expect to play an integral role working closely with clients and agencies, providing solutions around display, content, video, mobile and branded content etc.
As their Senior AM you will report into the Sales Director and will be responsible for a combination of both sales’ strategy and personal sales performance. On a day-to-day basis expect to develop sales plans and revenue forecasts alongside the Commercial & Sales Directors, establish realistic goals, build and develop relationships with clients, negotiate and close client deals, brainstorm new initiatives, commercial reporting in Salesforce, identify and promote cross-media opportunities plus much more. Put simply you’ll be the creative, sales focussed Account Manager who loves to collaborate and achieve realistic goals.
To qualify… You should be a Senior Account Manager / Senior AM / SAM / B2B Account Manager / B2C Account Manager or similar with a CV / Personality that demonstrates:
- Strong communication and rapport building skills;
- Previous digital sales experience within main holding groups (Mediacom and OMD would be an added advantage but not essential);
- An understanding of the digital media landscape and industry challenges such as viewability, mobile display advertising, programmatic trading, audience data and native advertising;
- That you can sell conceptually and consultatively and to clients direct;
- The ability to be creative and adaptable in a dynamic entrepreneurial environment;
- Attention to detail – You will be creating proposals, rate calculations and forecasts;
- A sense of fun and ability to work in a diverse and inclusive environment;
- You can work to deadlines, and cope well under pressure;
- That you are a good team player but can also lead by example.
An interest in Consumer Technology, Gaming and Entertainment industries is advantageous.
In return the Senior Account Manager can expect superb benefits and a fantastic environment that everyone truly loves to be in.