Up to £40k DOE & Excellent Benefits – London, EC2A (Hybrid Working)
A Senior Copywriter, who has experience of producing copy across online/ offline, is needed to join a leading strategic marketing and communications agency based in Shoreditch, London. Joining a fantastic agency, you can expect to play a key role copywriting, editing and proofreading for exciting marketing, PR and content campaigns.
There is hybrid working available – it is expected that you will be in the London office (Shoreditch) a minimum of three days a week.
Working with world leading B2B brands, this successful agency can deliver anything from expert consultancy advice on segmentation, content strategy and marketing automation, to detailed campaign planning, content creation, media relations management and copywriting. They are now seeking a Senior Copywriter looking to move into an exciting agency working across several B2B industry sectors (engineering, industrial, technology, healthcare, finance, food, retail and more).
Working closely with the Managing & Creative Director you will be responsible for delivering creative copy, copyediting, proofreading and quality control, as well as being occasionally responsible for commissioning, briefing, and working with freelance copywriters. Whether you are delivering compelling copy for marketing, PR and content campaigns; supporting account managers; assisting in project delivery or managing content work flow it will be your excellent attention to detail that ensures superb copy is delivered on time.
To qualify… You could be a Senior Copywriter / Copywriter / B2B Copywriter / Digital Copywriter / Content Manager / Content Marketing Manager or similar who can demonstrate:
- An excellent command of English, grammar and attention to detail
- Substantial experience in copywriting roles, ideally B2B
- Experience of digital copywriting, optimising copy using keywords, understanding how to structure digital copy for different platforms, understanding how to translate keyword research and analysis into high performing digital copy
- Knowledge and experience of creating content for personas and customer journeys
- Broad experience of copywriting many types of copy / copy for many uses, such as news and feature articles, blogs, social media content across all common platforms, websites/webpages, press releases, whitepapers, case studies, adverts, slogans/straplines, brochures/flyers, newsletters, scripts, presentations, outbound sales emails and landing pages, competition entries,
- The ability to understand, develop and apply different styles and tone of voice consistently across multiple platforms and copy
- Intermediate/advanced knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, plus a familiarity of tools such as Teams, Excel, and so on.
A familiarity with tools such as/similar to SEMRush, the ability to complete keyword research and analysis, tools such as Hootsuite for managing social media content, and working knowledge of marketing automation platforms is not essential but would be an advantage.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Copywriter to become an integral part of an expanding marketing and content agency.