£450.00 – £650.00
London or Remote.
£450 to £650 per day (Outside IR35)
Lead / Senior Data Engineers are needed to join a global Marketplace Services Platform that helps brands and retailers grow their sales on Amazon. This is a fantastic opportunity for strong Data Scientists and Data Engineers to help them realize a data analytics project in collaboration with the world’s largest Marketplace Platform.
This is a 10-week contract due to start in late April / early May.
Offering a broad range of strategic, optimisation, management, and advertising services in the UK and internationally, this new Global Marketplace Services Platform helps brands grow their sales on Amazon and other platforms. Expect a fantastic opportunity to progress your career and be an integral part of the business helping shape and build the platform.
To qualify… You could be a Lead Data Engineer / Senior Data Scientist / Data Engineer / Operations Engineer / Python Data Engineer / Integration Engineer / Data Analyst or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Expert Python and SQL knowledge.
- Experience with AWS (especially S3, RDS and Redshift)
- Experience with DevOps and Orchestration technologies such as Airflow, Streaming,
- Excellent communications skills.
- Experience with AdTech or Amazon Marketing Cloud
- Relevant AWS Certifications
- Experience with NextJS and frontend development
- Experience with Tableau
This is a rare opportunity for a passionate Data Engineers to make a real impact joining a rapidly growing, well-funded start up.