£Negotiable DOE + Benefits – Dorset, Bournemouth, BH8
A Senior Designer & a Mid Weight Designer, who excel in Graphic Design and ideally strong illustration skills, are needed to join a creative-led agency working from offices in Bournemouth to lead and push design boundaries across their brand, communication, digital and experiential offering. With an eye for precise and detailed design, and an in-depth knowledge of design trends, communities and cultures, you will play a key role in delivering beautiful and results driven communications that resonate with audiences.
Established in 2001, this award-winning agency, with adventure at its heart, breaks new trails and builds bridges, constructing meaningful connections with audiences by equipping their clients with effective methods, tools, and structures to maximise engagement and ultimately reach their goal. Due to continued success, they are now seeking a Senior Designer and a Mid Weight Designer who have a relentless approach to quality to join their close-knit team
Joining as either the Senior Designer / Middleweight Designer you will be comfortable leading projects and pushing other designers to be their best, providing full support across teams and client accounts. On a day-today basis you will produce original ideas for creative briefs, brainstorm designs and event projects, provide creative solutions, develop artwork, lead and motivate the team, define approaches and anything else necessary to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget, you will be absolutely essential in continuing the inspiring work currently being produced by this exciting agency.
To qualify… You should be a Senior Designer / Mid-Weight Designer / Middleweight Designer / Creative Designer / Senior Graphic Designer or similar with a CV and portfolio that demonstrates:
- You are highly creative / have great ideas and be capable of interpreting client briefs and understanding their brands for all mediums i.e., through the line campaigns, print, multi-media, film and events, etc
- You will have an interest in research to validate design decisions, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, iterating quickly and driving impact throughout the project life cycle
- You will have a meticualous level of attention to detail, a mastery of Adobe Creative Suite, and other relevant design tools, as well as a strong organisational ability and pride in delivering to deadline
- You are able to assist with the managing and motivating of both creative and administrative personnel
- You are prepared to take full responsibility for projects which may mean working late nights and weekends
- You are practical – and not frightened of getting your hands dirty
Joining a talented and enthusiastic team, this is a unique opportunity for a Senior Designer & a Mid Weight Designer to be part of an exciting highly creative marketing agency full of energy and ideas.