£Competitive + BENEFITS – Greater Manchester, M15
In more detail the Senior Developer / Full Stack Developer will:
- Mentor Lead Developers and Developers in order to assist and direct their day-to-day work.
- Contribute to architectural discussions and R&D tech development efforts.
- Promote active discussion within the team; facilitate sprints and stand ups; actively resolve roadblocks.
- Assist with the production of code and technology standards within the team and promote them.
- Produce unit tests and test plans as directed by R&D and assist others in doing so.
- Estimate work remaining of that and your team to the best of your ability and report according to agreed methods, and assist others to do so.
- Research into and provide advice on emerging technologies and best practise to the wider R&D function.
- Engaging and communicative personality; encourages development discussions; facilitates agreement.
- A willingness to lead by example.
- Good verbal and written English language communication skills. And not shy of writing technical requirements/documentation.
- The ability to work well in a team and get on with everybody.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global software and services company who offer excellent career progression and a unique and fun working environment.