Circa £65k DOE + Excellent benefits. – Home working, Flexible Hours (UK / EU Candidates Considered)
A Senior Front-End Developer is needed to take up a leadership role for an award-winning start-up who specialise in digital solutions to tackle various challenges facing the modern construction industry. Expect the rare opportunity to rapidly build cloud-native software solutions using modern technologies and tools whilst mentoring and motivating the wider development team.
Our client will consider applications from candidates who are not UK based as long as you have strong written and spoken English.
On a day-to-day basis the successful Front End Developer can expect to:
- Take a leadership role within the scrum team, technically analysing requirements and making architectural and implementation decisions.
- Conduct code reviews to ensure code quality.
- Work on larger and more critical features/bugs.
- Continually improve tools and processes, you will suggest and assist with automations wherever possible to increase team efficiency.
In short, it will be your ability to mentor junior team members and your curious and innovative nature that delivers outstanding results.
With flexible hours and remote working on offer, you can really manage your work/life balance by working from home, your favourite cafe, hotel, campervan, one of their many UK satellite office spaces or at their C4DI Tech Campus headquarters in the vibrant Fruit Market – it’s up to you!
- Experience in Software Engineering / Development.
- Applied knowledge of:
– Design patterns.
– Version control.
– Agile development.
– Code quality and cleanliness.
– Secure code and common vulnerabilities.
– Code/Peer review.
– Coding and Delivery Best practices.
– Communicating with
- An active interest in new technology to enable informed decision-making.
- Confident interacting with Senior Stakeholders.
- Always looking for ways to improve everything including yourself.
Any exposure to Dart/Flutter whether that is commercially or as a hobby would be a bonus, as this will be the language / framework you will be working with!!!
In return the Front-End Developer can really be part of something amazing in a fantastic working culture that everyone truly loves to be in. With benefits such as flexible working hours to suit you, pension, remote working, and the autonomy to really make a difference.