£45000.00 – £55000.00
An experienced, ambitious, confident and talented Senior Account Manager is needed to join the specialist team of a dynamic and vibrant integrated PR and communications agency based in London. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a world-class consultancy where you will get the exposure you deserve and get to manage blue-chip accounts for some of the industry’s most exciting and progressive real estate businesses and players.
This globally recognised integrated marketing agency specialises in integrated b2b and b2c. As renowned experts within the global real estate sector and the built environment expect to work with a range of the best property focused companies in the UK and overseas, with regular travel opportunities across Europe and the Middle East.
Working at the forefront of the company the Senior Account Manager can expect a varied role that will require you to adapt quickly and think on your feet in an often fast paced but collaborative environment. Whether you are managing multiple accounts and clients, assisting with researching, drafting and costing communication plans and proposals, performing media research analysis and distribution, arranging and attending meetings with stakeholders and senior team members, leading on preparation of new business pitches and driving new business, or blogging on associated industry issues it will be your outstanding expertise that will help this organisation grow further.
To qualify… You should be a Senior Account Manager/ Account Manager / Account Director or similar with PR and communications experience who can demonstrate:
- Experience working in a similar role with real estate experience, ideally with some agency experience or a proven ability to manage a wide range of stakeholders and thrive meeting tight deadlines.
- Established network of journalist contacts
- A proven communicator: extremely confident and emotionally intelligent, yet socially aware, with exceptional English language drafting, writing, punctuation and grammar skills
- Excellent research and analysis skills, and social/digital media skills (digitally native)
- Strong organisational abilities: an independent self-starter, able to balance a number of competing priorities, with an appreciation of when and how to seek advice and guidance.
- Team player but equally comfortable working independently, able to understand and communicate complex issues quickly and succinctly.
- Strong inter-personal skills and solid business presentation skills
- Event management skills, showing attention to detail.
Based in Soho Works, part of the Soho House family, this is an excellent opportunity to develop your skills within a fast growing, friendly team that can offer competitive pay. Further benefits include healthcare insurance, enhanced pension scheme, cycle2work scheme, flexible working environment, social events, extra days holiday for your birthday, opportunities for career progression and travel.