£0.00 – £0.00
London, EC2V / Hybrid Working Options £Competitive + Excellent Benefits
A city-based niche consultancy firm specialising in delivering transformational, advisory and delivery services to the investment management industry is searching for a number of experienced and ambitious professionals to join as Senior and Principal Consultants. The consultancy is in a significant growth phase and requires additional consultants to lead change and deliver value to some of the worlds largest and most complex asset managers, asset owners and asset servicers.
With over 35 years experience working with the investment management community, this leading global consultancy delivers impactful and effective solutions to today’s complex business problems. As a result of continued growth, they are now seeking Senior and Principal Consultants who have experience in investment management operations, change and technology to join their UK & EMEA team.
The Senior and Principal Consultants should have substantial subject matter expertise across the investment management value chain, but specifically in trade order management (Bloomberg AIM, CR IMS), portfolio management, analytics and data. Additional experience in trade operations, middle office outsourcing, investment accounting, reporting, or fund accounting is a plus.
You will be expected to lead, or partner, with client business and change resources in the delivery of strategic change. Typical client-facing roles are as a Business Analyst or a Project Manager as part of a wider multi-skilled team.
To qualify… We would like to hear from experienced candidates with successful track records in delivering relevant projects. In addition, your experience should include:
- Senior Consultants: 5+ years delivering investment management operations and technology projects.
- Principal Consultants: 10+ years experience including senior management engagement and account management.
- Experience in working collaboratively with a range of clients, across a number of domains.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
- Ability to deal with challenging, changing, and fast paced environments.
- Strong time management skills.
- Strong listening skill coupled with the desire to learn and advance.
In return, we offer the successful Senior and Principal Consultants an inclusive and collaborative workplace, a commitment to complete transparency from the top down, dedication to achieving a flexible work-life balance, support for community involvement and charitable initiatives, employee engagement programs, professional development, excellent benefits and much more.