Up to £55k DOE + Excellent Benefits. – London, EC1N / Hybrid Working
A Senior Producer / Senior Project Manager, who has extensive experience with 2D & 3D animation is needed to an independent creative agency, who work with some of the biggest brands in gaming and entertainment. Expect to lead project management for key game brand clients, owning the process, productivity, and profit of the projects.
Hybrid working is available.
For more than a decade, this leading agency has delivered outstanding results for Nintendo, Riot Games (League of Legends), Ubisoft, Sega, Verizon Media and most recently Zynga. With offices in London & LA, they globally employ 70+ specialists covering strategy, creative, social, content, experiential, OOH, and TV. They are now seeking an uber talented Senior Producer / Senior Project Manager who would relish the opportunity to get involved in some sensational projects.
The Senior Producer / Senior Project Manager will work on high-level projects, whilst overseeing and mentoring the Mid-Level Project Managers for low to mid-level projects, guiding them with planning, scoping, costing, producing and delivery. The project managers are a likeable bunch and strive to keep production teams motivated – producing high-quality work is paramount. While the environment is collaborative and supportive, they thrive on candidates that are proactive, take accountability and really own their work. The ability to hit the ground running is a very desirable trait.
The successful Senior Producer / Senior Project Manager will:
- Work alongside Creative and Production teams to ensure projects are produced to a high standard, delivered on time and within agreed budget
- Arrange briefings, plan, scope and quote high-level projects
- Assign operators, lead reviews, track costs and manage project progress
- Sign off SoW for low-mid level projects
- Lead conception feasibility check-ins
- Advise on production solutions across all disciplines for high-level projects
- Lead project wash-ups
- Support Head of Production with strategic planning.
To qualify… We are looking for a Senior Producer / Senior Project Manager / Animation Producer / 2D & 3D Animation Producer or similar who is calm under pressure, loves all things digital and who can demonstrate:
- Experience in a similar Production role specialising in 2D & 3D
- Extensive creative agency experience, working with big brands and delivering multiple projects with a strong focus on digital and social content production
- A high-level understanding of Creative, Design, Video, 2D, 3D and Sound roles, functions, capabilities and applications
- Technical understanding of various production software (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Maya, Blender, Octane, etc.)
- Experience budgeting, scoping, supervising and reconciling high-level projects
- Experience developing project workflows across digital, social, video, 2D and 3D
- Experience guiding clients through complex production deliverables and be able to communicate problems and solutions clearly
- Experience or a willingness to mentor more junior team members of the project management team, managing their capacity and encouraging growth and improvement
- Experience managing Creative time
- Experience managing the full project life cycle (including strategy and creative conception)
- An understanding of the shoot production process
- Understanding of encoding/transcoding, codecs, video formats, file types, frame rates, resolutions
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast-paced creative environment
- Ability to interact with co-workers effectively and appropriately at a variety of levels, across many disciplines
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to pick up challenging projects at any phase, at lightning speed and with enthusiasm
- A keen eye for quality control
In return the Senior Producer / Senior Project Manager can expect a fantastic benefits package that includes working on big game titles, early- finish August Fridays, Christmas and summer parties you’ll want to post about, breakfast, fruit, massages, Friday beers and much more, all within an office populated by extremely passionate digital natives who thrive on producing exceptional solutions in an environment they truly love to be in. a