Up to £60 – 65k DOE p/a – Home working, Full Time Remote (UK)
A Senior Project Manager, who has communication agency experience, is needed join an exciting consultancy who are aiming to be the partner of choice for medical device innovators in ophthalmology. Working across a diverse range of communications projects, you can expect a varied role where you will take overall ownership and responsibility for the management of assigned client projects that range from pulling website comms together for Biotech start-ups one day, to conference literature for a Pharmacare the next.
This is a fully remote working / home working role, however, travel to Global and European medical device conferences may be required.
With a mission to put the best medical device innovation into the hands of ophthalmologists across Europe, this ground-breaking consultancy develops unique and effective solutions to all client challenges, large or small. Due to rapid growth, they are now seeking a proactive Senior Project Manager to manage strategic accounts and anticipate client needs.
The Senior Project Manager will be the main point of contact for client throughout the project from conception to completion. Whether you are coordinating and assigning teams, working with the marketing director to grow awareness, managing deliverables, attending conferences to provide client support, suggesting ways to add value, sourcing suppliers, monitoring project budgets or getting client feedback, it will be your excellent relationship building skills with physicians, external clients and eco-system partners, that ensures outstanding client success.
To qualify… You could be a Senior Project Manager / Client Project Manager / Communications Project Manager / Senior Account Manager / SAM / Client Manager / Client Relationship Manager / Senior Account Manager or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Communications agency experience, preferably in healthcare.
- Project management experience.
- Knowledge of print media, digital (websites/apps), events, publication development and social media delivery.
- Client facing experience, you have excellent relationship building competency with physicians, external clients and eco-system partners.
- An appreciation of business controls requirements.
- Consulting skills & proven solution development expertise.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have a proactive approach and the ability to work under pressure and meet/exceed timelines.
- Good organisational, planning and execution skills.
- You are quality conscious with high level of attention to detail.
- You have a methodical and logical approach, with demonstratable problem solving skills.
- The flexibility to react in a fast-evolving environment.
- The ability to work under stress and to adapt to sudden specific workload.
- The ability to set up priorities.
This is a fantastic role for a Senior Project Manager to join a company where you will get to make a huge impact on the companies’ future.