Circa £30 – 40k DOE + Bonus (£3,600) & Benefits – West Yorkshire, HD1 / Remote Working
A Senior SEO Executive is needed to join a rapidly growing Digital Marketing agency. Expect an exciting, hands-on role which could see you fast tracked to becoming an SEO Manager.
You could be a Digital Marketing Executive looking to progress or maybe you’re an experienced Marketing Account Executive / Project Executive or a great all-rounder in SEO looking to build your career, either way you will join a growing friendly team where you’ll get the opportunity (and autonomy) to pit your SEO and organic search wits to deliver outstanding results for clients.
Working with over 300 brands from start-ups to market leaders, this exciting agency is renowned for their exceptional client work though their diverse and deep experience in SEO, web development and content. They are now seeking an Senior SEO Executive / Search Marketing Executive to brainstorm and implement killer SEO strategies.
Joining as the Senior SEO Executive / Search Marketing Manager you’ll play a key role delivering search projects large and small across a diverse and interesting client base. Whether you are providing expert SEO consultations, producing search reports, advising on best practice techniques, monitoring and improving search performance, implementing SEO strategies, or anything else, it will be your expert SEO input that ensures the successful delivery and deployment of client projects.
To qualify… You could be a Senior SEO Executive / SEO Lead / SEO Marketing Executive / Search Marketing Executive / Digital Marketing Executive / Digital Account Executive/ Digital Project Executive / SEO Account Manager / SEO Executive / SEO Marketing Executive or similar, we don’t mind, as long as your CV demonstrates:
- You have a good understanding of all aspects of SEO (PPC is a nice to have).
- Analytical, forensic approach to campaign analysis, site review and strategy building.
- Good knowledge of the importance of content to digital marketing
- Experience of more organic outreach / digital PR would be a bonus
- You are capable of working with SEO, Content, PPC, Dev & Design teams, drawing together strategies, scheduling the work and representing the company to their largest clients with the Account Managers.
- Are well organised and methodical.
- You are good with spreadsheets and potentially project tools (nice to have).
- A thirst for knowledge.
- You are analytical and methodical.
- You are ideally good in front of client.
- You have worked in an agency in SEO. You could be from a smaller agency looking to progress, a larger agency looking for a more senior role or possibly you have been an SEO exec or project managed SEO campaigns or had a SEO specialty within an agency.
In return the Senior SEO Executive / Search Marketing Executive can expect a fantastic inclusive atmosphere, flexible working, career progression, profit share, bonus schemes, cooked breakfast on Friday morning, Drinks at close of play Friday and much more.
Flexible working Monday and Friday are office days the other days may be worked remotely.