£30-35K DOE + Excellent Benefits – Cheshire, SK9 & Hybrid Home Working
A customer focused Senior Service Desk Analyst, who has 2nd or 3rd line service desk experience working ticket queues & SLA’s, is needed to join a leading Managed Service Provider based in Cheshire. Expect to play a key role solving escalated support queries across a wide range of technologies.
For over 30 years, this leading IT Consultancy has developed a service portfolio including private & public cloud provision and full in-house, UK based 24*7 monitoring and operations to all customers. Due to continued success, they are now seeking a talented Senior Service Desk Analyst to speak confidently to both technical and business users and translate customer requirements into solutions.
Joining as the Senior Service Desk Analyst you will primarily monitor and maintain network and associated software, including responding to tickets, there will also be some project-based work on occasion. On a day-to-day basis you will identify, categorise and respond to Server and Network problems, manage changes, upgrades, improvements and integrations, monitor and report on device Uptime, recommend infrastructure upgrades, maintain records and anything else necessary to ensure compliant Server and Network operations and optimal performance for customers.
To qualify… You will be a Senior Service Desk Analyst / 2nd Line Service Delivery Executive / 2nd Line Service Desk Support Executive / 3rd Line Service Desk Support Exec / Service Desk Analyst or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in a 2nd line or 3rd line IT Service Delivery role.
- Active Directory and Group Policy experience
- Office365 experience
- Knowledge of Azure Fundamentals
- Knowledge of Network Fundamentals
- Experience with Configuring and Supporting Backup and Replication
- Experience of Configuring and Supporting DHCP, DNS, LAN & WAN
- Anti-Virus (BitDefender preferably)
- WSUS and Windows Update Technologies
- CMD and Powershell Scripting
- RMM Monitoring and Configuration
- Citrix Experience
- SAN Technologies
- The ability to think critically about systems and to offer suggestions where appropriate
- You are highly analytical in problem solving with the ability to apply original and innovative thinking
- You aspire to a culture of service excellence, with a proactive attitude to managing issues and keeping customers updated at all times.
- Excellent verbal and written skills to communicate effectively with customers, managers, and other colleagues.
- You can work under pressure and think clearly in challenging situations in a logical manner.
- You are flexible in approach and be comfortable with a fluid organisational structure that requires both teamwork and self-sufficiency as necessary, with the ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Excellent customer service, teamworking and time management skills and a professional telephone manner are essential in this customer facing role.
This is an excellent opportunity for self-motivated and enthusiastic Senior Service Desk Analyst, who is looking for variety, responsibility, and the opportunity to expand their skills with an industry leader.
- Company laptop.
- Company enrolled benefits package.
- 22 standard days annual leave plus UK bank holidays
- 1 additional annual leave day on your birthday
- 2 additional annual leave days entitlement at Christmas
- Pension Scheme after 3 months of service
- Pool Table, Massage Facilities and Next-Gen console on-site