£Competitive + Benefits – London, SE1
A Senior Software Developer (C# / .NET) is needed to join a Music Industry Trade Association. With the flexibility to work from their London office and remotely, you will join their dynamic Content Protection (Anti-Piracy) team and will have the opportunity to support the growth of UK artists and record labels.
As a key player within the UK music industry, this huge music institution represents, promotes and provides services to artists and record labels. Joining the team as a Software Developer you will play a key role within the content protection team helping to discover, assess and remove infringing music content online. Not everyday an opportunity comes along where you can actually help to clean up the illegal downloading and streaming of music!
On a day-to-day you will implement technical solutions to discover, assess and remove infringing music content online; with act as technical advisor (subject matter expert) and promote knowledge sharing within the team; manage a Junior Developer and provide support to the team as required.
To qualify… You should be a Senior Software Developer / Software Engineer / Lead Developer C# Programmer / C#/.NET Developer / Software Architect / Senior Software Engineer / Full Stack Developer or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Commercial experience as a C# programmer;
- An Excellent understanding of the .NET framework (including WinForms, ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework and LINQ);
- Experience in software design, development and security;
- Familiarity with Azure Cloud Services;
- Familiarity with Docker and related concepts such as containers, images etc;
- A good understanding of Relational databases and their query languages (SQL);
- Ability to work with different sources of data (Excel/CSV files, APIs etc);
- Experience working with Jira, Confluence & GitHub;
- Passion for solving problems and coming up with creative solutions;
- Well-organised, with strong time management skills;
- Excellent stakeholder management and liaison skills;
- Excellent communicator and team player, able to motivate and inspire others.
In return expect rewarding projects, an amazing working environment, passionate teams and top benefits.