£50 – 55k DOE + Excellent Benefits – Cheshire, SK9 & Hybrid Home Working
A Service Delivery Manager is needed to join a leading Managed Service Provider based in Cheshire. The Service Delivery Manager will ensure key managed service clients reap the benefits of the technology they offer.
For over 30 years, this leading IT Consultancy has developed a service portfolio including private & public cloud provision and full in-house, UK based 24*7 monitoring and operations to all customers. Due to continued success, they are now seeking a talented Service Delivery Manager to join their award-winning team that includes some of the brightest minds in the industry.
Joining as a Service Delivery Manager you will play a key role managing the managed service contracts of key accounts to ensure complete customer satisfaction, adoption and retention. Whether you are consulting and building relationships across key customers, defining SLAs, gathering requirements, analysing day-to-day service, providing feedback and analysis or capturing delivery issues, it will be your ability to hit the ground running that ensures exceptional customer satisfaction across service delivery.
To qualify… You will be a Service Delivery Manager or similar dealing with large accounts in relation to an IT based service portfolio and a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience working in a similar service delivery, multi customer environment role within an IT service environment (e.g. Managed Services, Technology Vendor).
- You are highly analytical in problem solving with the ability to apply original and innovative thinking
- Commercial awareness and contract management
- An understanding of how procurement strategies can influence the successful delivery of services and projects
- Knowledge and experience of managing teams and personnel
- You aspire to a culture of service excellence, with a proactive attitude to managing issues and keeping customers updated at all times whilst applying empathy and understanding of how issues impact the customer
- The ability to work with technical teams to understand and document technical solutions and root cause where required.
- Solid experience of change management processes
- A high level of oral and written communication skills to communicate effectively with senior managers, colleagues, and other stakeholders
- A strong client focus with the ability to operate at all contact levels including senior manager/director level
- The ability to research subjects, with a commitment to provide continuous improvement.
- Problem-solving skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You are a highly motivated self-starter, who has great attention to detail and loves being part of a team.
- A ITIL v4 Specialist certification as a minimum
There will be a requirement to join their out of hours duty manager rota to provide management of any high priority issues for customers that have 24*7 support agreements after obtaining some knowledge of customers and processes.
This is an excellent opportunity for self-motivated and enthusiastic Service Delivery Manager, who is looking for variety, responsibility and the opportunity to expand their skills with an industry leader.