£24 – 30k + Excellent Benefits. – Cheshire, Wilmslow & Hybrid Home Working
A Service Desk Analyst, who has some experience of Windows / Linux Operating Systems is needed to join a leading Managed Service Provider. Working from their office in Wilmslow, expect to deliver primary incident solutions for customers.
For over 30 years, this leading IT Consultancy has developed a service portfolio including private & public cloud provision and full in-house, UK based 24*7 monitoring and operations to all customers. Due to continued success, they are now seeking a talented Service Desk Analyst to join their award-winning team that includes some of the brightest minds in the industry.
The Service Desk Analyst will be the first point of contact for users through multiple channels, such as email, client portal, and telephone and will gather information through a customer conversation and triage process. Following the Incident Management Process, you will resolve incidents remotely or escalate accordingly making sure all records are updated accurately.
To qualify… You should be a Service Desk Analyst / First Line Support Executive / Support Executive or similar who can demonstrate:
- Experience supporting IT Windows / Linux Operating Systems
- Experience working in a customer facing role, preferably within the Managed Services field.
- A keen interest in technology and the willingness to learn.
- Strong Knowledge of Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) and understanding of how we support users in an ITIL framework.
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Windows 10 / 11 and Office365
- Excellent customer service skills and a professional telephone manner are essential in this customer facing role.
- Excellent team player, develops and maintains positive working relationships with others.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant industry standards
An ITIL V4 Foundation or Microsoft / Windows Certifications (or equivalent) such as: MS-900 – Microsoft 365 Certified: Fundamentals, AZ-900 – Microsoft Azure Fundamentals, Exam 98-349 – Windows Operating System Fundamentals would be a bonus
This is an excellent opportunity for self-motivated and enthusiastic Service Desk Analyst, who is looking to expand their skills with an industry leader.
- Company laptop
- 22 days holiday
- Your birthday off as a holiday
- 2 family holiday days at Christmas
- Staff discount platform
- Employee Assistance Programme with 24/7 access to helplines and counselling services
- £500 bonus for outstanding employee of the month award (Subject to nomination and selection as winner)
- £1000 recruitment referral subject to our referral policy
- On-site parking
- Break out room with pool table, Games console and massage chair