£22000.00 – £26000.00
A Service Desk Analyst/ IT Support Analyst is needed to join a global leader within the cultural and heritage, collections, archive management software space. Working from heir Manchester offices this is a superb opportunity for an ambitious tech-savvy candidate to join an exciting software organisation.
With offices in the UK, Europe, Canada, United States, New Zealand and Australia, our client delivers powerful software solutions to public libraries, archives, museums, galleries, botanical gardens and academic institutions. Serving over 4,000 customers in more than 30 countries, this global organisation is considered leaders in their field with their technology used by many of the largest and most recognised museums and institutions in the world.
Reporting to the Head of Customer Service – EMEA, the Service Desk Analyst / IT Support Analyst will be a part of the UK Customer Service Team assisting in the technical support of the business product set and 3rd party applications. On a day-to-day basis you’ll work within a small collaborative team ensuring an optimum experience for customers covering bug analysis, customer documentation, 1st line support and more.
To qualify… Whether you call yourself a Service Desk Analyst /IT Support Analyst /Customer Service Specialist /Technical Support Representative /Product Support Associate or Helpdesk Technician, we don’t mind, you just need to possess the right attitude and the ability to:
- Deliver outstanding customer support demonstrating exceptional communication skills.
- Detect and confirm bugs, actively contributing to software improvements.
- Use your own initiative and problem-solving skills to get things done.
- Demonstrate strong timekeeping and prioritisation skills.
- Identify sales opportunities as and when they occur.
- Taking ownership of technical support issues, raising tickets and escalating as necessary.
- Go above and beyond to ensure a good customer experience.
This is an excellent opportunity for motivated Service Desk Analyst / IT Support Analyst looking to progress their career within a first-class software business. Expect plenty of opportunity, progression, training and a collaborative team environment which offers great benefits.