£36 – 38k DOE + Benefits – London, / Homeworking
A Service Desk Engineer / 2nd Line Support Advisor, who has superb communication skills, is needed to join an MSP looking to shake up the industry. If you have IT support experience, the ability to communicate to professional clients and would relish the chance to be a part of shaping the most innovative MSP out there, then we would love to hear from you!
This role is based from home 90% of the time but you may need to attend client sites when needed or company training and events – these will be based in London, you will need to live within a commutable distance.
Utilising the best new emerging technologies, a leading company culture and a focus on creating strong partnerships and relationships between staff and clients, this revolutionary MSP prioritises internal promotions, personal development plans, and provides various new opportunities for their staff. Due to continued growth, they are now looking for creative thinkers, technology enthusiasts, and customer service heroes, to help them scale the business.
Joining as the Service Desk Engineer / 2nd Line Support Advisor you will be the first point of contact for clients with technical queries over the phone, via the ticketing system and online chat. Whether you are liaising with clients through the lifecycle of the service ticket, meeting SLA’S, resolving issues first time, assisting with client onboarding, working on client projects or keeping the system up to-date, you will deliver exceptional customer service at all times.
To qualify… You should be a Service Desk Engineer / Second Line Support Advisor / Helpdesk Engineer / 2nd Line Support Technician or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in a similar IT Support role preferably in an MSP or a similar professional service provider
- The ability to diagnose and resolve hardware or software issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You can prioritise and manage multiple cases at one time
- The ability to work autonomously and use initiative
- Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles
- Knowledge of Windows 10/11, MacOS and Active Directory, including Microsoft Azure
- Knowledge of Office 365; experience supporting Outlook, OneDrive, SharePoint & Teams
- Any knowledge of Google Gsuite, Box, Dropbox and VoIP systems would be a bonus.
This opportunity presents a great place to work with a company where you can progress your career, make a real contribution, learn new things and have fun. In return you can expect to work with the latest technology and tools, have 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays and your Birthday off, pension scheme, and regular social activities and quarterly paid for overnight stays in London!!