£40 – 50k DOE + 15% annual bonus. – UK Wide, Full Time Remote (UK) or Brighton
A Social Media Manager / Marketing Manager is needed to join a leading software solutions provider. Expect to play a key role producing engaging and effective social media campaigns, spanning Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and beyond.
Winners of multiple awards and a strategic partner of Xero and QuickBooks Online, this innovative provider has supported over 2,000 accounting firms and 70,000 small businesses globally in over 140 countries. They are renowned for building prediction technology and accounting advisory software that helps small businesses make more money! Due to continued success, they are now seeking a Social Media Manager / Marketing Manager to represent and build their brand.
Joining as the Social Media Manager / Marketing Manager you will develop new social media strategies and campaigns. On a day-to-day basis you will oversee, plan, and deliver content across different platforms using scheduling tools; create content (text post / images / video); promote products and services; manage advertising budgets; track and analyse data; form key relationships with influencers, manage social media communities and respond to comments and posts, and anything else necessary to help identify and acquire customers.
You can work remotely or from the Head Office in Brighton, you chose. The team is a mix of fully remote and part remote.
To qualify…You should be a Social Media Manager / Marketing Manager / Social Media Marketing Manager/ Social Media Guru / Social Media Community Manager / Social Content Manager / Digital Marketing Manager / Online Marketing Manager or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in a similar social media marketing role
- A solid understanding of the use of a range of social media platforms, particularly in relation to advertising/branding and customers
- Strong copywriting and editing skills suitable for each platform, from knowing how to write a successful tweet to using effective storytelling techniques
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas
- Excellent teamwork, collaboration and networking skills
- Organisational skills, with the capacity to prioritise and work across multiple projects
- Project and campaign management skills
- The ability to work well under pressure to meet deadlines
- Skills in data analysis and interpreting statistics
- Online community management and customer service skills to strike the balance between publicity and stimulating direct discussion with potential and actual customers
- An eye for detail and the ability to work accurately
Working for a fast-paced, buzzing company, you will be someone who can take the initiative and get the job done – thriving under pressure and enjoying being part of the team. In return you can expect to work from home (no commute, if you want to), annual bonus, a generous benefit plan, high employee well-being and a role where you truly get back what you put in.