£22 – 27k DOE + Benefits – London, TW1
A French speaking Sports Journalist / Copywriter is needed to join an award-winning content creation business that works with some the biggest organisations in sport. You will produce engaging and effective copy in French and English across client platforms and social media (Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn and beyond).
Training will be provided, while the key is your ability to write accurate, engaging copy in both English and French.
Working with some of the biggest national governing bodies, major event organisers, sponsors, and brands in European sport, namely the FA, RFU and the Olympics (to name a few), our client are renowned for delivering outstanding sports sponsorship, PR, and marketing campaigns.
Joining as the Sports Journalist / Copywriter, you will be tasked with creating leading digital content. Whether you are composing a snappy tweet; writing clever, attention-grabbing headlines; working closely with the wider team or constantly learning and developing your skills, it will be your love of writing superb copy that delivers fantastic results for some of the biggest brands in sport.
To qualify… You should be a French-speaking Sports Journalist / Copywriter / Journalist / Digital Copywriter / Digital Journalist or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in a relevant role.
- A relevant degree (French, English, journalism, etc.).
- You are fluent in French and English.
- Exceptional writing, editing, and grammar skills.
- You’re a natural self-starter.
- You have the ability and eagerness to develop industry knowledge.
- An interest in sport – you will ideally have a love of rugby.
- The willingness to occasionally work outside of normal office hours and attend sporting events on evenings and weekends.
- A strong background working in social media.
In return you can expect a rare opportunity to work with some of the biggest sporting brands, attend major sporting events and a benefits package that include 23 days holiday, training and development opportunities and great social events.