£50k plus, DOE + Benefits – London, SW1Y
A Studio Manager / Practice Manager is needed to join a growing architectural interior design studio, that work in the high-end boutique commercial and residential sectors. Working from their new studio on the King’s Road, expect to rapidly become a key asset, having a real impact in how the business is run.
Founded in 2016, this culturally savvy and visionary design studio has originality at its core. Disliking repetition, their style rejects rules and instead develops creative solutions, freely playing with ideas without preconceptions or prejudices. Whether commercial or private, their work combines culture with meaning and innovation with heritage, transcending aesthetics for aesthetics’ sake and instead inspiring new ways of living. Due to continued growth, they are now seeking a Studio Manager / Practice Manager who has highly polished organisational and financial skills to ensure the smooth running of the studio and facilitate an environment for the team to do their best possible work.
Joining as the Studio Manager / Practice Manager you will act as the lynchpin within the business. You will be a key support to the Creative Founder, assisting in timely deliverables, internal team health, dealing with the business, strategic and developmental aspects of the organisation as a whole. Whether you are ensuring the team has everything they need to work effectively; scheduling meetings; raising invoices; bookkeeping; HR duties; managing freelancers; welcoming visitors; organising events; drafting proposals, contracts and NDAs, or any other studio task, it will be your superb organisational skills and commercial acumen that will ensure you will become the key element in creating a strong, productive and creative studio environment.
To qualify… You should be a Studio Manager / Practice Manager / Office Manager / PA / EA / Personal Assistant / Executive Assistant or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in a similar Studio Manager / Practice Manager role
- Experience managing an interior design, architecture or fast-paced creative studio and supporting senior team members in diary, travel management
- You have strong leadership skills, with the ability to maintain and create processes and implementing fair standards
- Experience working with high net worth individuals
- Experience with accounting and accounting software (Xero)
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office Suite products
- An understanding of the business, this is crucial in this position
- You are an ambitious individual who strives to have the trajectory and direction of the bigger picture, moving beyond a partial focus to a comprehensive one
- You will be proactive, personable and in a short space of time be a key asset to the company and its growth.
Knowledge or experience in using EstiPC is desirable but not a requirement.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated and versatile Practice Manager / Studio Manager who is looking to make a real difference for a highly successful interior design agency. Get in touch…