£55000.00 – £55000.00
The leading Global Marketplace Solutions Provider that helps brands and retailers grow their sales on Amazon are now recruiting for a Technical Analyst/ Marketing Data Scientist with Amazon Marketing Cloud (AMC) experience to provide detailed insight into their clients marketing funnel. This is a great opportunity to work in a most exciting area of e-commerce, with world renowned brands and innovative leaders in e-commerce.
We are looking to recruit full time employees in the UK or contractors from outside the UK.
Offering a broad range of strategic, optimisation, management, and advertising services in the UK and internationally, this new Global Marketplace Services Platform helps brands grow their sales on Amazon and other platforms.
Working at the forefront of the company the Technical Analyst/ Marketing Data Scientist can expect a varied role that will require you to adapt quickly and think on your feet in an often fast paced but collaborative environment. Your initial focus will involve using AMC to provide detailed insights into clients marketing funnels. You will work with AMCs IQL, Amazon playbooks, create queries and develop data pipelines and models. You should also understand various data sources that clients may have and manage their integration into AMC. Presenting conclusions and recommendations to clients are essential aspects of the role.
To qualify… You should be a Technical Analyst / Data Insights Specialist / Amazon advertising Analyst / Marketing Data Scientist / Marketing Data Analyst or similar with AMC experience who can demonstrate:
- Experience working in a similar role analysing marketing or ecommerce data.
- Experience managing or analysing paid advertising campaigns.
- Experience writing SQL queries in Data Warehouse environments.
- Experience with data visualisation using (eg. Tableau, PowerBI, Seaborn, etc).
- Analytical skills and strong computer literacy.
- Willingness and ability to learn new systems.
- Confidence in communicating/reporting to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrable ability to think on your feet and make decisions.
- Planning, prioritisation, and time-management skills.
- Experience working with Amazon Sponsored Ads, DSP, or AMC.
- Experience using programming languages for analytical tasks (eg. Python, R, Jupyter)
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your skills within a fast growing, friendly team which can accommodate hybrid and remote working options, as well as offer personal development budget and plan, free amazon prime, annual company trips, birthday day off, work from anywhere for up to 5 weeks a year, 3pm Fridays, annual charity days and 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays plus much more.