£35 – 45k DOE + Excellent Benefits. – Home working, Full Time Remote
A Technical Project Manager, who has exceptional people management skills and knowledge of the cloud, is needed to join the UK’s leading end-to-end media production solutions company. Working remotely, you will play a vital role in managing the delivery of client projects and building strong relationships within some of the world’s most recognised broadcasting, production, publishing and advertising companies.
By merging cutting edge technology, innovative thinking and industry expertise, this production solutions company works with everyone from broadcasters, gaming companies, advertising agencies to post-production companies. To give a flavour, the BBC, BBC Worldwide, Comic Relief, FT, and McCann Erikson are amongst their clients. In short, they have become the go-to-name for consulting, systems integration, managed production service and ongoing support.
Joining as the Technical Project Manager you will embody strong leadership skills coupled with an approachable and adaptable management style. Your focus will be on the delivery of client solutions, utilising a strong project management approach to ensure projects are delivered on time and to budget.
In more detail the Technical Project Manager will:
- Run a program of discrete projects from design and development to production.
- Create and deliver project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Provide status updates to the client on project progress.
- Identify resources, negotiate availability and assign responsibilities.
- Manage resource deployment for project activities either on site or as part of the overall project delivery.
- Run regular focused status meetings across the program of projects taking responsibility for chairing meetings, organization, and identify projects that are failing and help to rectify and put back on track.
- To give guidance, ensure methodologies are followed and track projects to ensure they are run on time, within budget and to requirements.
- Direct and oversee project engineering team, 3rd parties and manages conflicts within group.
In short, it is key for customers to enjoy working with you and your technical skill will win the respect of the engineering and support teams.
To qualify… You should be a Technical Project Manager / PM / Delivery Manager / Production Project Manager / Video Production PM or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Related professional experience, ideally in customer service for a Video Service Provider.
- Proven project management experience.
- Experience of managing multidimensional projects.
- Exceptional people management, interpersonal, communication and technical skills in the video production business.
- Strong organisation skills are essential to handle the many activities the role encompasses.
- Experience in project managing data migrations, transition to the cloud and data integrations.
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Azure (AZ900-Azure Foundation).
- Knowledge of Office 365 suite of applications.
- The ability to focus and understand customer needs.
- The ability to balance customer demands with internal business requirements.
- BS Degree in related field, preferably engineering or computer science.
- Active Project Management Qualification (Prince 2 / PMI).
This is a rare opportunity for an enthusiastic and talented Technical Project Manager to collaborate with some of the most talented and resourceful production technology experts in the industry. In addition to working with the best of the best you will also be well rewarded for your efforts with a competitive salary, 4x life cover, healthcare, pension, 22 days holiday and lots of social events.