£34000.00 – £40000.00
A Testing & Inspection Engineer / Fall Protection Engineer is needed to join an expanding height safety specialist company based in Crawley. Expect a hands-on role carrying out recertification, maintenance, and product training on sites, as required, throughout the UK.
Founded in 1991 and fully accredited this competent and experienced company operate primarily in the field of surveying, evaluating, installing, training and recertifying work at height equipment solutions. The company installs systems throughout the UK and is one of the few companies able to provide a complete range of fall protection solutions and services from a single source.
Joining as a Testing & Inspection Engineer / Fall Protection Engineer you can expect a varied workload which includes recertification of all Fall Protection Products, producing reports of failed systems, delivery of on-site product training and tool box talks, installation team inspections, repairs, monitoring, recertification, and any other related duties.
To qualify You should be a Testing & Inspection Engineer / Fall Protection Engineer / Test Engineer / Test and Inspection Engineer / Health and Safety Manager or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Prior experience in a similar industry.
- NVQ Fall Protection Installer or similar.
- You have excellent numeracy and literacy; candidates must have a minimum of GCSE or O Level qualifications.
- You have a very high standard of communication skills.
- You have a personable nature.
- You have excellent computer skills.
- Flexibility – expect to travel to client sites anywhere in the UK (including occasional overnight stays)
- A full UK Driving Licence.
- Ability to clear DBS/CRB/Scottish Disclosure.
In return the successful Testing & Inspection Engineer / Fall Protection Engineer can expect an exciting role with benefits that include 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and 3 days allocated for Christmas shutdown, achievable performance related bonus, paid quarterly, paid overtime and excess travel, company pension scheme, life insurance, company van and phone, overnight allowance and much more.