£25000.00 – £30000.00
A Trainee Safety Installer/ Safety Systems Installer (extensive training provided) is needed to join a leading height safety specialist company based in Crawley. Expect a hands-on role carrying out installation of Fall Protection Products on sites as required throughout the UK.
Founded in 1991, and fully accredited, this competent and experienced company operate primarily in the field of surveying, evaluating, installing, training and recertifying work at height equipment solutions. The company installs systems throughout the UK and is one of the few companies able to provide a complete range of fall protection solutions and services from a single source.
Joining as a Trainee Safety Installer / Safety Systems Installer you can expect a varied workload which includes Installation and commissioning of a wide range of all
Fall Protection Products and solutions, repairs and modifications to systems, recertification, training of clients on installed products, PPE inspections and any other related duties.
To qualify… You could be a Trainee Safety Installer/ Safety Systems Installer / Safety Technician already or perhaps someone looking to cross train from another sector, were open to applications from a wide range of candidates including those from Construction, Health & Safety, Product Installation, Satellite TV Installation or similar, you just need the right attitude and a CV that can demonstrate:
- A high standard of communication skills (you’ll be liaising with on-site personnel, clients, and customers).
- A desire to train / cross-train into safety at height installation.
- A friendly and personable nature (expect to work in teams of two).
- A good work ethic and a problem-solving outlook.
- Flexibility – expect to travel to client sites anywhere in the UK (including occasional overnight stays).
- A full UK Driving Licence.
- The ability to work at height.
- Additional security screening may be required, eg. DBS
Experience within fall protection / working at height industry would be advantageous but is not essential as, although full training will be given to achieve an NVQ qualification as a Safety Systems Installer.
In return the successful Trainee Safety Installer / Safety Systems Installer can expect an exciting role with benefits that include 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays and 3 days allocated for Christmas shutdown), paid overtime and excess travel, company pension scheme, life insurance, company phone, overnight allowance, extensive training and charitable activities and donations. and much more.