Starting from £55k DOE & Excellent Benefits – UK Wide, London / Remote
Depending on location and experience our client will consider applicants with a higher salary expectation.
Offering a broad range of strategic, optimisation, management, and advertising services in the UK and internationally, this new Global Marketplace Services Platform helps brands grow their sales on Amazon and other platforms. With a very competitive salary on offer and a superb benefits package that includes Free Amazon Prime, Flexible working, Contributory pension, Technology allowance -£500 one off, 25 Days holiday, your birthday off, access to an industry leading learning platform, Cycle to work scheme, Bike storage (if you attend the office), expect a fantastic opportunity to progress your career and be an integral part of the business helping shape and build the platform.
- Hosting on Heroku or AWS (1+ year experience and certification preferred).
Any experience or exposure to the below would be a bonus, training will be given:
- Python (Pandas / Pyspark).
- Building data pipelines in AWS.
- Unit Testing (Jest, mocha).
- Web crawling and web automation.
- SQL and relational database systems such as Postgres.
- Messaging Queues (Bull/Redis, SQS, RabbitMQ).
- Dashboarding packages (Klipfolio, redash).
- Monitoring and Log Analysis (Cloudwatch, Datadog).
- Front end development in React, Angular or similar.
- Common documentation tools (Sphynx, TypeDoc, JSDoc).
Our client work in an agile environment and developers will be expected to work with common tools for documentation, code reviews, requirements management, as well as CI and CD.