£50 – 75k DOE & Excellent Benefits – UK Wide, REMOTE (UK)
TypeScript Engineers, who have fluency with frameworks such as Angular, Typescript, Express and Node, are needed to join a global Marketplace Services Platform that helps brands and retailers grow their sales on Amazon. Expect to help build the next generation of E-commerce analytics products.
You will need to be based in the UK and willing to occasionally travel to attend networking and team building events (expenses paid for anyone well outside London).
Offering a broad range of strategic, optimisation, management, and advertising services in the UK and internationally, this new Global Marketplace Services Platform helps brands grow their sales on Amazon and other platforms. With a very competitive salary on offer and a superb benefits package that includes Free Amazon Prime, Flexible working, Contributory pension, Technology allowance -£500 one off, 25 Days holiday, your birthday off, access to an industry leading learning platform, Cycle to work scheme, Bike storage (if you attend the office), 5 weeks a year working from anywhere in the world, expect a fantastic opportunity to progress your career and be an integral part of the business helping shape and build the platform.
Working in an Agile environment, the TypeScript Engineers will:
- Develop, research and recommend tools, processes for product development
- Translate software requirements into working solutions
- Create client-facing applications, with a strong focus on BI insight and actionable solutions.
- Pair with peers and mentor more junior developers.
- Engage with stakeholders to develop ideas, designs, and communicate challenges.
- Communicate challenges, task status, and seek support where needed from peers and stakeholders
- Experience as a Software Engineer ideally with both frontend and backend experience.
- Fluency with Frameworks such as Angular, Typescript, Express and Node.
- Experience working with SQL and NoSQL databases and ideally some backend experience.
- Excellent communications skills.
Candidates will ideally also bring some of the following skills:
- Background working with BI tools and the presentation of data and insights to clients.
- Experience with Python or another programming language.
- Line management Experience. (For Lead Role)
This is a rare opportunity for a passionate Data Engineers to make a real impact joining a rapidly growing, well-funded start up. Get in touch…