£30 – 35k DOE + Excellent Benefits – London, Remote Working (UK Only)
A Video Producer, with a passion for cars and car content, is needed to take up a full-time role within a leading global media group. Expect a role where you will shoot, edit, build and publish high quality content to the social media accounts for their premium automotive video entertainment brand. You will navigate the evolving landscape of all social media platforms and will bring a creative flair to the content they create.
You’ll work remotely from home on supporting the video editing of larger projects as well as working on smaller projects independently.
With a portfolio of brands and digital platforms this leading group improves every aspect of the consumer journey, helping people make better decisions while unleashing transformative growth for businesses and partners. Everything they do is powered by their world-class platform of technology, data and deep digital expertise. They are now seeking an Associate Video Producer to work on location of shoots assisting the video production team and contributing as an additional camera operator whilst gathering material for social channels.
The Associate Video Producer will be responsible for keeping social media channels populated with fresh content and promoting latest productions.
In more detail the Video Producer will:
- Post and promote published content on a variety of social media channels, working with the team to create engaging visual assets both from scratch and from our content library.
- Shoot, edit and deliver content independently.
- Assist the production team on location.
- Work collaboratively with the production team to assist on the edits of larger video projects.
- Contribute to production meetings and pitch content ideas.
- Assist in research for productions.
To qualify… You should be a talented Video Producer / Producer / Video Project Manager / Digital Producer or similar who has a CV and showreel or portfolio that can demonstrate:
- Excellent working knowledge of all social media platforms.
- Excellent knowledge of Photoshop and Premiere, preferably experience with After Effects and Da-Vinci Resolve.
- Excellent working knowledge of a wide variety of Video Camera systems.
- Creative flair for editing, image creation and caption writing.
- Full UK Driving license.
- Passion for cars and car content.
Experience in producing automotive content is not strictly required but candidates should have a knowledge of cars.
In return, Video Producer can expect superb benefits and a fantastic environment that everyone truly loves to be in.