£23-28k DOE + Benefits – London, TW1
A talented Videographer is needed to join an award-winning content creation business that work with some the biggest organisations in sport. Joining a fantastic team, you will be tasked with shooting and editing mostly short form branded video content.
This role is initially working from home and will eventually be based in their Twickenham office.
Working with some of the biggest national governing bodies, major event organisers, sponsors and brands in European sport, namely the FA, Premiership Rugby and Team GB (to name a few), this innovative content creator is renowned for delivering outstanding sports sponsorship, PR and Marketing campaigns. They are now seeking a Videographer / Video Editor to create a wide range of branded and short-form video and other digital assets from concept to final delivery.
Working as a single camera operator handling all video and sound on set or part of a larger onsite crew, you will also be tasked with editing video to a high professional standard, editing in suitable styles for social media platforms, whilst also demonstrating a basic understanding of motion graphics where necessary.
It will be your creativity and talent behind the camera and in the editing suite that will deliver fantastic results for some of the biggest brands in sport.
To qualify… You should be a Videographer / Camera Operator / Video Editor or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in a similar paid role, shooting and editing video content.
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro/Final Cut Pro.
- Good familiarity with various equipment for video and audio including Canon and Black Magic cameras.
- Basic understanding of audio equipment.
- Knowledge of Adobe After Effects.
- Ability to adapt and think on the spot, solving problems and breaking down barriers.
- Be a natural self-starter.
- An interest in sport.
- The willingness to work outside of normal office hours and attend sporting events on evenings and weekends.
In return the Videographer can expect a rare opportunity to work with some of the biggest sporting brands, attend major sporting events and a benefits package that include 23 days holiday, training and development opportunities and great social events.