£20 – 25K DOE + Benefits – London, EC1R / Hybrid Working
A Workflow Assistant / Scheduling Administrator is needed to join design, content and marketing agency who design stunning and bespoke Wall Art for the education sector. For our client smooth processes and systems are the key to their success. They are looking for a proactive, independent, self-motivated, and dynamic Workflow Assistant / Scheduling Administrator with excellent organisational skills, strong communication skills and a personable disposition to support staff in different departments.
Hybrid working options are available. It is expected that you will work from the London Studio (Farringdon) once a week.
With more than 20 years of experience and a proven back catalogue of amazing work behind them this unique agency produce bespoke projects that push the boundaries of creativity in the education sector. With strong growth forecasts and a series of impressive client wins they are now seeking a Workflow Assistant / Scheduling Administrator who is flexible and able to handle anything that might come their way, be reliable and able to support company operations and be able to maintain procedures that will ensure we achieve efficiency.
As a Workflow Assistant / Scheduling Administrator, you will work collaboratively with the Production Controller to efficiently coordinate the schedule demand in line with supplier availability, school access times and ensuring internal deadlines for print ready artwork.
The Workflow Assistant / Scheduling Administrator’s responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining procedures and existing administrative systems.
- Ensuring databases, CRM and other systems are up to date.
- Capacity planning, liaison with key stakeholders to organising workflow and appointments by reading and routing correspondence.
- Liaising with staff, suppliers, and clients to book site visits and installations and to ensure peak organisational operations.
- Liaising with clients to ensure they have a personal, friendly experience for and that installations run smoothly.
- Implement established policies and procedures, measure outcomes against targets, and improve operational flow when identified.
- Coordinate internal and external resources and maintain relationships with suppliers.
To qualify… We are looking for a Workflow Assistant / Scheduling Administrator / Project Coordinator / Scheduler / Production Assistant or similar who is calm under pressure and has a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience or knowledge of Production within a busy Manufacturing or agency environment.
- Strong time-management and people skills, flexibility, and multitasking ability.
- Advanced computer skills and experience with online platforms (google apps, Microsoft Office, CRMs).
- An aptitude to learn new software and systems.
- The ability to handle confidential information.
You will need to be able to:
- Meet personal targets.
- Manage your own workload.
- Be personable, approachable and friendly.
- Be punctual.
- Be efficient and productive.
- Be self-motivated and driven.
- Have strong communication skills.
- Be proactive in suggesting improvements to systems and process.
Desirable Skills and Experience.
- Engaging personality and optimistic outlook.
- Experience of logistics, materials or production planning.
- Experience of the education sector.
- An interest in creative arts
This is an excellent opportunity for a Workflow Assistant / Scheduling Administrator to join an exciting design agency that offers a highly rewarding and creative place to work.