EMPLOYER REFERRAL - TERMS
Referral Incentive Program - Terms and Conditions
1. Eligibility: 1.1. The referral incentive program ("Program") is open to all current business clients ("Referrers") and candidates ("Candidates") who are in good standing with no ongoing contractual disputes or breaches.
2. Referral Criteria: 2.1. Referrals must be for external businesses or organisations ("Referred Businesses") that are not already clients of the Company or its subsidiaries. 2.2. Referred Businesses must meet the Company's qualification and suitability criteria for B2B services.
3. Incentive Reward: 3.1. For each successful referral, meaning a Referred Business signs a contract for B2B services with the Company, the Referrer or Candidate will be eligible to receive the agreed-upon incentive reward. 3.2. For businesses the incentive reward will be in the form of a discount on services up to the value of 1 single un-managed campaign per referral 3.3. The value or amount of the incentive reward will be determined by the Company and communicated to the Referrer or Candidate at the time of the referral submission.
4. Payment of Incentive: 4.1. Incentive rewards will be paid out after the Referred Business has been a paying client of the Company. 4.2. The Company reserves the right to withhold or cancel the incentive reward if the Referrer, Candidate, or the Referred Business does not comply with these terms and conditions or if there is any breach of the contractual agreement.
5. Confidentiality and Data Protection: 5.1. The Referrer and Candidate agree not to disclose any confidential or sensitive information about the Referred Business or the Company during the referral process. 5.2. The Company will process any personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws. By participating in the Program, the Referrer and Candidate consent to the processing of their personal data for the purposes of the referral incentive scheme.
6. Program Modifications and Termination: 6.1. The Company reserves the right to modify or terminate the Program at any time without prior notice. 6.2. In the event of Program termination, all pending referrals will be handled according to the terms and conditions in effect at the time of the referral submission.
7. Compliance with Company Policies: 7.1. Participation in the Program is subject to the Company's policies and contractual agreements with Referrers and Candidates. 7.2. The Company retains the right to disqualify any Referrer or Candidate from participating in the Program if there is any evidence of fraudulent activity or violation of company policies.
8. General: 8.1. These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the Company and the Referrer or Candidate concerning the Program and supersede all prior understandings and agreements. 8.2. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom. 8.3. By participating in the Program, the Referrer and Candidate agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
End of Terms and Conditions