£30 – 45k DOE + Excellent Benefits. – London, or Basingstoke (Hybrid Working Options)
A talented Account Manager / Senior Account Executive is needed to join a leading enterprise B2B Communications Agency, with offices in London (Waterloo) and Basingstoke. Whether you are an experienced Account Manager or a Senior Account Executive looking for the jump up to account management, this is a unique opportunity to progress your career working on exciting campaigns for leading B2B clients.
Hybrid working options are available, it is expected you attend the London or Basingstoke office (you choose) at least once a week.
With more than four decades of experience in B2B communications, and some of the largest technology brands in the world as clients – Computacenter, Fujitsu, AWS, Salesforce and Zoom (to name a few), this exciting agency truly are the go-to B2B agency for leading enterprise businesses, and the originator of Connected Marketing Experiences – a framework that enables the World’s leading technology brands to grow. Our client knows that how B2B businesses buy is increasingly becoming more complex. It is why their philosophy is simple: to create fame and fortune for their clients by taking the work they do from good to glorious. Due to ongoing success, they are now seeking an Account Manager who is looking for a fresh, exciting opportunity to deliver projects that could include brand positioning and messaging; large scale, lead generation campaigns; Account based marketing programmes campaigns including bids and much more.
Joining as the Account Manager / Senior Account Executive you will be responsible for delivering campaigns for exciting B2B enterprise level clients. On a day-to-day basis expect to be the main point of contact for clients, write clear creative briefs, lead and present client meetings, deliver digital and offline marketing campaigns, create supporting documents (PowerPoint / Word) and anything else necessary to ensure innovative campaigns continually exceed client expectations.
To qualify… You should be an Account Manager / Senior Account Executive / B2B Account Manager / B2B Communications Manager / Marketing Account Manager or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in a marketing/comms environment with a genuine interest in creativity and technology that you see as a hobby, as much as you do a career path.
- You have a superb creative energy that shows through in your ideas.
- Fantastic problem solving and organisational skills.
- The ability to communicate with clients, anticipate their requirements and deliver an exceptional service.
- You are entrepreneurial and comfortable in a dynamic, energetic environment, you’ll have a confident, yet approachable personality to work effectively with senior sales and marketing customer stakeholders.
- You’re not afraid to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in with their wide range of customer work.
Working alongside talented, passionate, and enthusiastic professionals expect an open, relaxed environment offering the chance to make a real impact on exciting campaigns for big brands. In return, expect fantastic career progression, training, a collaborative and inclusive environment, your birthday and Christmas off, Pension, Wellness Scheme, Life Insurance and much more.