£35K Pro Rata (3 days a week) – Scotland, Fully Remote
A Finance Manager is needed to join a rising content marketing agency in the UK. With ambitious growth plan on the horizon expect to play a key role within all financial functions in the company. This opening offers real opportunities to contribute to the day-to-day management of the company and to influence its decision-making processes.
This is a part-time position, up to 3 days per week . This role can be carried out remotely for the majority of the time. Occasional visits to their Head Office in Edinburgh may be required.
This innovative digital content marketing agency works almost exclusively within the FinTech and Deep-Tech space (Blockchain, AI, and software development). They are renowned for bringing leading technology brands vision to life and explaining complex topics in a creative and engaging way.
Reporting directly to director/owner the Finance Manager will be a good all-rounder that is happy to manage the small number of day-to-day transactions as well as more complex tasks.
In more detail the Finance Manager will:
- Managed the day to day financial operations within the company including payroll, invoicing, and other transactions.
- Prepare monthly management accounts on full accrual basis.
- Support the Managing Director with timely and accurate financial information.
- Manage Cash Flow forecasting.
- Collect and analyse financial information to support commercial decision making.
- Ensure all statutory requirements are met re. HMRC (VAT, PAYE, P11Ds, Annual Accounts).
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company.
- Purchase ledger, general creditor maintenance and payment runs.
- Works closely with the Leadership team to improve revenue and margin forecasting, including enhanced pipeline management and analysis.
- Preparing debtor and creditor reports and produce cash flow forecasts on a monthly basis.
To qualify… You should be a Finance Manager / Finance Coordinator / Financial Accountant / Junior Finance Manager / Accountant or similar with a CV that shows:
- Experience in a similar Finance Management role.
- Experience of delivering improvements to financial processes, controls, systems, reporting and budgeting.
- You understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation within the UK and EU.
- You are system orientated with excellent IT skills (proficiency with Xero and advanced Excel skills).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong Analytical Skills & Commercial Mind-set.
In return expect a welcoming environment where you will have a real chance to make a positive impact on a growing marketing agency whilst enjoying a fantastic benefits package that includes:
- 36 days holiday allowance (inclusive of public holidays)
- Flexible, remote working
- Support with health and wellbeing
- Internal and external learning and development
- Virtual and In-person meet-ups
- Plus many more!