£22k – £26k DOE + Benefits – Leicestershire, LE12 / Hybrid Working
A Middleweight Designer is needed to join an exciting and growing branding & design agency. Expect to learn from the best and get the unique opportunity to be involved in all aspects of agency life.
With hybrid office and home working; our client is about brilliant ideas and superb client service, rather than old-fashioned working routines.
Our client has been working with local, national, and international clients for nearly two decades. With a focus on the fast-moving energy sector, they create compelling communications across all channels. Based from their studio within a rural village near Loughborough (with good transport links), theyre now seeking an enthusiastic, ambitious and self-motivated Middleweight Graphic Designer to join their team.
The Middleweight Graphic Designer will liaise with the Account Management team to ensure theyre clear on the brief and budget on projects. Youll be comfortable taking work from start to finish for all types of projects including branding, campaigns, and website design (you are not expected to code the websites). For day-to-day projects, your work will need little or no art direction from our Head of Design.
Please include in your application, your best three pieces of work.
To qualify… You should be a Graphic Designer / Creative Designer or similar, with a CV and portfolio that demonstrates:
- Exceptional typography and layout skills.
- Strong design concepts and the rationale behind them.
- Proven experience in branding, multi-channel campaigns and website design (ideally wireframing as well).
- A commitment to high-quality output and service, with an eye for detail even when working under pressure.
- The drive and willingness to learn and grow within an agency environment.
- A willingness to take on responsibility, learn quickly and progress fast.
- You are a team player with excellent organisation and timekeeping skills.
- A degree or HND in design or equivalent commercial experience.
In return, you can expect a friendly team, a dynamic and supportive atmosphere, and the chance to have a real impact in the future of an established creative agency.