£24,319 to £26,782 Full time Equivalent. – Derbyshire, DE72 (Hybrid Working) Part Time (30 hours)
A Marketing Executive / Marketing Fundraising Executive, who has experience of developing and managing direct mail appeals, is needed to join a leading hospice that provides respite and end of life care for adults in Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire. Expect to research, devise and deliver online and direct mail campaigns and appeals that will bring income, develop existing relationships and welcome new donors and lottery players.
Our client is a leading end-of-life care charity for Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire. Since 1983 they’ve opened their arms and their hearts to support many thousands of local people, and their families, through the most difficult time of their lives. Undergoing an amazing journey, they are now seeking a passionate Marketing Executive / Marketing Fundraising Executive to help shape their future and reach their goals.
As part of the fundraising team the Marketing Executive / Marketing Fundraising Executive will attract, retain and develop individual donors and lottery players by managing appeals, regular giving and the successful weekly lottery.
You’ll work with the marketing team to create materials and design online and direct mail campaigns that will attract new and develop existing support. This means you’ll understand how donors like to be spoken to and build relationships with them, so they feel valued and want to donate. Whether you are developing compelling stories to attract donors; analysing data to segment audiences, liaising with the lottery canvassing company it will be your excellent copywriting and relationship building skills that delivers amazing results.
To qualify… You should be a Marketing Executive / Marketing Fundraising Executive / Direct Marketing Executive / Direct Marketing Coordinator / Direct Mail and Appeals Marketing Exec/ Individual Giving Fundraiser or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience of developing and managing direct mail appeals and individual giving campaigns.
- Experience of identifying strong reasons to give and writing direct mail appeals.
- A proven track record in successful charity fundraising.
- Excellent knowledge of gaming and data protection regulations.
- A track record in building relationships with people in person, over email and on the telephone; and in hosting groups of people.
- Experience of negotiating contracts and costs.
- Previous success in delivering results against set targets.
- Experience of managing projects and balancing multiple critical priorities; setting milestones and targets; directing colleagues; and managing budgets.
- A full UK Driving License and access to a vehicle.
The Marketing Executive / Marketing Fundraising Executive will become part of a talented and enthusiastic team working in a great environment with excellent benefits that include:
- Work life balance – if you want to work all your hours in four-days or start
- and finish later, they can see if it’s possible.
- Holiday – 27 working days per year plus bank holidays. Pro rata for part time staff
- Pension – alongside your contribution, a contribution of 5% of gross earnings
- Health cashback, mental health first aiders, mindful moments sessions, Westfield counselling and a spiritual support team to talk to.
- Access to NHS discounts with the Blue Light Card and charityworkerdiscounts.com
- Access to the therapies team for a relaxing massage or aromatherapy, a book club, Tai Chi and other staff groups
- An annual staff social event
- Free parking and tea and coffee.