£70 -80k DOE + Bonus & Excellent Benefits. – London, or Basingstoke (Hybrid Working Options)
A Project Director is needed to join a leading enterprise B2B Communications Agency, with offices in London (Waterloo) and Basingstoke. Expect a hands-on role delivering award winning projects that include brand positioning and messaging projects; large scale, lead generation campaigns; and / or account-based marketing programmes.
Hybrid working options are available, it is expected you attend the London or Basingstoke office (you choose) at least once a week.
With more than four decades of experience in B2B communications, and some of the largest technology brands in the world as clients – Computacenter, Fujitsu, AWS, Salesforce and Zoom (to name a few), this exciting agency truly are the go-to B2B agency for leading enterprise businesses, and the originator of Connected Marketing Experiences – a framework that enables the World’s leading technology brands to grow. Our client knows that how B2B businesses buy is increasingly becoming more complex. It is why their philosophy is simple: to create fame and fortune for their clients by taking the work they do from good to glorious. They are now seeking a talented Project Director to lead and inspire others inside and outside the agency.
Working alongside the Group Account Director, the Project Director will lead and manage a team tasked with delivering a group of Client account projects within the agency helping to produce effective, award-winning work. Whether you are developing a full understanding of client markets; providing support to team members; ensuring work is error free; managing the implementation and coordination of all production; keeping the client up-to-date or measuring performance and evolving activities, it will be your eye for detail, that will mean that you quickly become the go-to person for your client regarding any agreed project.
In short, The Project Director will be responsible for three key areas:
- Providing a lead on delivery of projects across key client accounts.
- Developing and growing the skills of the delivery team.
- Developing and evolving the working practices, systems and processes of the team and the agency to ensure flawless delivery on budget, on time and to brief.
To qualify… You should be a Project Director / Senior Project Manager / Client Account Project Director or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in a similar Project role in Marketing / Communications / Consultancy either in an agency, or client-side.
- You can set up and manage an ongoing reporting process for Project Delivery – actual performance against predefined KPI’s.
- The ability to maintain accurate records of all projects including feedback on effectiveness of systems and processes – draw and share insights to evolve and improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- You are comfortable in a dynamic, energetic environments and you’ll have a positive, confident, resilient yet approachable personality to work effectively with sales and marketing customer stakeholders from the outset.
- You are persuasive, and able to sell work and ideas, respond positively to feedback.
- An eye for detail; you are a perfectionist who is well known for their great communication and problem-solving skills.
- You are happy presenting and seeing the bigger picture whilst also not afraid to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in with their wide range of customer work.
Working alongside talented, passionate, and enthusiastic professionals expect an open, relaxed environment offering the chance to make a real impact on exciting campaigns for big brands. In return, expect fantastic career progression, training, a collaborative and inclusive environment, your birthday and Christmas off, Pension, Wellness Scheme, Life Insurance and much more.