£Competitive + Benefits – West Sussex, South East England
A Project Manager is needed to join a world leading engineering company. Expect a rare opportunity to work with a global company who will provide you with a clear path to a leadership role in all or part of one of their divisions.
This role based in West Sussex, you should live within commutable distance and be willing to travel overseas at least six times per year and as and when required.
To qualify… The Project Manager will have a CV that demonstrates:
- A degree / background in Electromechanical / Mechanical Engineering or a similar discipline such as Chemistry, Maths or Physics. (You must understand basic concepts and the numbers behind them.)
- An interest in all things practical and the patience to do things and see them through to their conclusion.
- A keen interest in industrial processes and their development.
- An interest in logistical systems and how they work. You will be IT-savvy and have proven skills in MS applications. To complement this, you will need to be well organised and methodical in your approach to work as well as having the agility to multi-task and balance conflicting and competing demands.
- You are skilled in people management and find this a rewarding challenge enjoying team motivation through encouragement and mentoring.
- The ability to network and liaise with customers, by attending sales conferences and through other methods.
- That you understand client needs and how to surpass their expectations.
- You are commercially and financially aware and possess excellent communication and leadership skills coupled with a confident and likeable demeanour.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager to join a leading firm.