£Competitive + Benefits – Brighton, BN1
A Regulatory Returns Officer / Student Data Executive, who has higher education knowledge and a good understanding of student base statutory reporting, is needed to join a modern institution with colleges across the UK. Taking up a specialist role, expect to play a key part in ensuring the Institute produces and submits accurate and timely regulatory reports to external government bodies.
With over 35 years’ experience in helping students launch successful careers in the creative industry. Our client is the largest and leading provider of contemporary music education in Europe offering a broad range of Higher and Further Education music courses – including BA Honours Degrees, nationally accredited Diplomas and Postgraduate Teaching Certificates. Due to exciting growth, they are now seeking a Regulatory Returns Officer who has experience of preparing and submitting HESA & OFS returns, to join their Brighton team.
The successful Regulatory Returns Officer / Student Data Executive will play a key part in ensuring that the Institute produces and submits accurate and timely regulatory reports to external government bodies (HESA, Graduate Outcomes, HESES, Data Futures etc). Whether you are developing reports, extracting student data, validating & reconciling data, preparing OfS HESES returns, preparing accurate data, error resolution, submitting returns or responding to queries on data, it will be your it will be your excellent communication, planning, organisational and time management skills that ensures data quality.
To qualify… You should be a Regulatory Returns Officer / Student Data Executive / Data Analyst / Data Compliance Officer or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- A sound knowledge and understanding of student based statutory returns (e.g. HESA Student, Graduate Outcomes, HESES, UNISTATS, Data Futures) and student databases.
- Strong IT skills (Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook), a high level of numeracy and experience of analysing complex data sets.
- Knowledge of, and experience preparing and submitting HESA and OFS returns.
- Experience producing and editing XML files.
- Effective problem solving, excellent communication skills in speech and writing, and the
- ability to manage projects.
Any exposure to experience using student record system Unit-e and/or using student record system Banner & CRM Recruit would be a bonus.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Regulatory Returns Officer / Student Data Executive with a strong work ethic, looking to work for a leading music institution offering career progression and a great working environment.