£25 – 30k (£50k Y1 OTE) + Benefits – London, & Home Counties, Home Working
A Sales Consultant / Field Sales Manager is needed to join the market leader for delivering bespoke Wall Art to the education sector. Covering London & the Home Counties, you will be excited by the idea of creating inspiring learning environments for primary schools, secondary schools, colleges and universities.
This is a perfect opportunity for someone who comes from an education, creative or sales consultant background. You might have experience in one, or all, of these areas.
- Experience in education you are keen to move from the public to the private sector and wants to be involved with schools
- A creative background who is also after a new challenge or
- A sales consultant background and would like to apply their sales techniques and pipeline management to the education sector.
With more than 20 years of experience and a proven back catalogue of amazing work behind them this unique agency produces bespoke projects that push the boundaries of creativity in the education sector. With strong growth forecasts and a series of impressive client wins they are now seeking an ambitious sales savvy field rep to join their small, passionate team.
As the Sales Consultant, you will attend sales meetings to explain their product, offer consultation to clients and be the face of the company. You’ll also need to engage with customers face to face during these meetings, so you’ll have excellent customer service and consultative skills. You will also confidently generate meetings with clients and nurture sales opportunities to close sales and meet targets. And you’ll own relationships and oversee orders from conception to completion. Finally, you will need to attend regular trade shows, to promote the brand, products and services.
In order to secure this role, you must hold a full UK driving licence and be willing to drive to multiple meetings in a day.
To qualify… You could be an ambitious Sales Consultant / Field Sales Executive / Creative Consultant / Field Sales Representative / Regional Sales Manager / Business Development Manager / Sales Executive or similar who is adept at:
- Meeting personal targets.
- Managing your own workload.
- Being personable, approachable, and friendly.
- Having strong customer service skills as you will be meeting customers face to face.
- Being punctual.
- Being efficient and productive.
- Being self-motivated and driven.
- Having strong communication skills.
- Being familiar with sales techniques and pipeline management and be able to adapt those skills to the education sector.
- Flexibility to travel and a full UK driving licence.
You will be given a laptop, mobile phone and car expenses.
Based from home you will be given the autonomy to work on your own terms, therefore you should be the type of person who can take the initiative and get the job done. Regular contact is expected with the head office team and meet-ups / trade shows are a regular occurrence (Covid permitting). This is an exciting opportunity be part of a close-knit company where you can expect fantastic training and support, excellent earnings and a career path to match.
The London & the Home Counties currently covers areas including and near to:
London, Surrey, Kent, Essex and Middlesex; sometimes with the addition of Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and occasionally Sussex.