£Highly Competitive + Commission – London, EC3A
A Sales Director, who has experience in IT Product / Services sales in Banking, is needed to join a leading global banking consultancy. Working from either London, Dublin or Denmark (you choose) expect to utilise your strong Banking/Financial services network and relationships in UK / Ireland OR Denmark/Nordics Region to grow the business.
Operating in over 10 countries, this global banking consultancy is on a mission to drive digital excellence in the banking sector and help all clients realise the power of digital transformation. This a unique opportunity for an ambitious Sales Director / B2B Software Sales Manager, with Temenos T24 Product knowledge, to benefit from great commission and a fantastic culture that puts employees first.
Joining as the Sales Director you will drive sales opportunities across the UK / Ireland from pre-sale to the closure. Whether you are generating new business for Temenos and digital banking services; understanding clients plans / goals and obstacles; accessing C- Level / Director level contacts; leading customers through the sales process; implementing a sales pipeline; building market strategies into key accounts or generating leads it will be your ability to beat client expectations with a leading business proposal that drives growth.
To qualify… You should be a Sales Director / Head of Sales / Sales Manager / B2B Software Sales Manager / Business Development Manager / International Sales Manager / Software Sales Manager / SaaS Sales Director or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in IT product / Services sales with Banking and IT services in UK or Ireland with strong market awareness;
- A good understanding of the digital banking ecosystem and products especially Temenos T24 Product knowledge;
- The ability to manage complex and lengthy sales cycles;
- The ability to identify client requirements, challenges, and develop creative solutions in close collaboration with clients and relevant business practice teams;
- The ability to effectively and persuasively communicate with Fortune 500 decision makers (typically SVP level);
- A demonstrable track record of high performance in opening new logos;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiating skills;
- Experience creating complex client proposals;
- An entrepreneurial mindset and practice: you enjoy working as part of a small team, rapidly iterating on strategy, and getting your hands dirty to build something great;
- Excellent network within the Ireland C-level leaders in the Financial Services sector.
Working for a fast-paced, buzzing company, you will be someone who can take the initiative and get the job done – thriving under pressure and enjoying being part of the team.