Job hunting is ultra competitive, so to help you stand-out we’ve put together this collection of superb CV Examples to inspire you to create your own stunning CV and upgrade your job search.
Employers often receive hundreds of CVs for their positions, therefore you need to ensure your PDF CV Doc cuts through the noise and makes your future employer stand-up and take notice. We’ve researched the following 15 Superb CV Examples (many of which you can actually download) to give you inspiration and make that next job application really count! Don’t underestimate what a high quality CV can do for you.
15 Superb CV Examples…
1. // This professional dark blue single page CV example is concise, clean and ultra original. You can download this Professional Word Resume here.
2. // This dark red CV Example features a sleek yet simple design, the white space and clean lines creates a really easy to read document. Download and Edit the Word Version here.
3. // Favoring a graphical approach, this CV example by Nico S. Lopez is a great example of how to use graphs and charts to display CV information. Not for everyone this CV certainly has its place among creative types.
4. // Taking a quirkier approach Martijn mixes an array of different colours and patterns to demonstrate his trade as a Graphic Designer. We wouldn’t recommend this type of CV example for permanent positions but it creates an eye-catching design for freelance roles.
5. // This beautiful CV example features a nice balance of text and graphics all wrapped up in a very professional design. There is plenty of space for text and includes a nice panel at the top to feature an image of your choice. This CV example is available to download here.
6. // Featured on the publishing network Issuu, Pecky Tan (Yui) has created a really comprehensive 74 page portfolio and CV document to demonstrate her full skill set. Scroll through her gorgeous work in its entirety here.
7. // This professional 2 page CV example offers a formal approach yet still maintains an element of interest with the clean lines. A modern yet traditional doc which also comes with a matching Cover Letter Design. You can download this CV example here.
8. // This CV example mirrors a design common among architects and engineers, it includes additional space on the right to highlight Key Projects. This CV example would also be a good match for those in Project Management and Co-ordination roles. Download this professional Word Resume here.
9. // Staying on the Architect theme, this CV example includes a novel way to display experience by using bold headers with just a short amount of top line information. It’s a simple CV but effective.
10. // This 2 page resume template includes a floral theme and is a softer design than those we’ve already covered. We could see this CV example at home with candidates in the fashion, horticultural, photography or marketing spheres. Download this professional CV Design for Word here.
11. // This CV example offers a neat contrast of colours and designs but still makes all the information accessible and easy to read. Clear headers and simple top line information make this a nice design.
12. // This is a really different design and one we don’t see very often. It’s interesting to see an international flavour and how resumes from around the world differ. Perhaps not one you should consider using but interesting none the less.
13. // Following along the international theme, the below CV example uses pops of color and a textured background to really stand-out. You can view this and more like it on our Creative CV Pinterest Board.
14. // Another CV example from a Graphic Designer, The below example demonstrates a neat use of colour to differentiate the sections in the CV. We’re aware this design is not for everybody but it’s a cool example none the less.
15. // Using a combination of Gold and Dark Green this CV is a beautiful elegant example of what can be achieved in Word. Formal in appearance, this design is best suited to more senior level, C-suite positions or professional industries such as finance, IT, Banking etc. Download and Edit the Word Version here.
We hope these CV examples have inspired you to upgrade your job search and produce a stand-out document for yourself. A professional use of templates, layouts and designs will give you the upper hand on other job seekers using basic Arial and Times New Roman plain designs.
If you still need further inspiration and wish to see more CV examples be sure to check out: 13 Slick and Highly Professional CV Templates | 12 Brilliant CV Designs You’ll Want To Steal | 17 Awesome Examples of Creative CVs | 43 Modern Resume Templates – Happy Job Hunting 🙂